One of several Ohio State Medical Center outpatient rehabilitation care locations, Outpatient Rehabilitation at the Powell YMCA is conveniently located north of Powell.
To receive outpatient rehabilitation services, you will need a physician's referral prior to making an appointment.
Parking is free and conveniently located right outside of the clinic building. Please remember that smoking and the use of tobacco products are not permitted inside or outside of any of The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center buildings.
Outpatient Forms (Complete before Appointment)
Services offered include:
Healthcare team members:
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Social Work
- Aquatic Therapy
- Arthritis Rehabilitation
- Clinical Bedside Swallowing Evaluations
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment (LSVT®) LOUD – Treatment for Parkinson’s disease
- LSVT® BIG – Treatment for Parkinson’s disease
- Low Vision/Neurovision
- Neurological Rehabilitation (stroke, spinal cord, brain injury, multiple sclerosis, ALS, Parkinson’s disease, muscular dystrophy, cereand orthopaedic surgeries, bral palsy)
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation (amputations, arthroscopic and orthopaedic surgeries, back pain, bursitis, tendinitis, fibromyalgia, muscular and joint diseases/pain, neck pain, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, spine issues, sprains, strains, tendinitis)
- Power Wheelchair Training
- Vestibular (balance) Rehabilitation
- Wheelchair Seating and Mobility
- Physical Therapists (PT)
- Occupational Therapist (OT
- Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)