One of several Ohio State Medical Center outpatient rehabilitation care locations, Outpatient Rehabilitation at the Gahanna YMCA is conveniently located in the heart of Gahanna.
To receive outpatient rehabilitation services, you will need a physician's referral prior to making an appointment.
Parking is free and located right outside of the clinic building. Please remember that smoking and the use of tobacco products are not permitted inside or outside of any of The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center buildings.
Outpatient Forms (Complete before Appointment)
Services offered include:
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Social Work
- Aquatic Therapy
- Arthritis Rehabilitation
- Clinical Bedside Swallowing Evaluations
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment (LSVT®) LOUD – Treatment for Parkinson’s Disease
- LSVT® BIG – Treatment for Parkinson’s Disease
- Low Vision/Neurovision
- Neurological Rehabilitation (ALS, brain injury, cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy, spinal cord, stroke, Parkinson’s disease)
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation (amputations, arthroscopic and orthopaedic surgeries, back pain, bursitis, tendinitis, fibromyalgia, muscular and joint diseases/pain, neck pain, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, spine issues, sprains, strains, tendinitis)
- Power Wheelchair Training
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Wheelchair Seating and Mobility
Healthcare team members:
- Physical Therapists (PT)
- Occupational Therapist (OT)
- Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP)