Hours: (M-F) 7 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
One of several Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center outpatient rehabilitation care locations, Martha Morehouse Medical Plaza is conveniently located just west of the Ohio State campus.
To receive outpatient rehabilitation services, you will need a physician's referral prior to making an appointment. Outpatient Rehabilitation patient appointments are in the Pavilion building located within the Martha Morehouse Medical Plaza.
Upon arrival for the evaluation, you will register for Outpatient Rehabilitation on the first floor of the pavilion. Then you will then check in at the Outpatient Rehabilitation desk on the third floor of the pavilion, Suite 3300.
A café, which is located in the Pavilion, is open 7:30 a.m.- 3 p.m.
Please remember that smoking and the use of tobacco products are not permitted inside or outside of any of The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center buildings.
Outpatient Forms (Complete before Appointment)
Services offered at Martha Morehouse Medical Plaza include:
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Social Work
- Rehabilitation Psychology
- Amputee Rehabilitation
- Aquatic Therapy
- Arthritis Rehabilitation
- Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Case Management
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (disability and return to work)
- Lee Silverman Voice Treatment (LSVT®) LOUD – Treatment for Parkinson’s Disease
- (LSVT®) BIG – Treatment for Parkinson’s Disease
- Neurological Rehabilitation – (ALS, brain injury, cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy, Parkinson’s disease, spinal cord, stroke)
- Orthopaedic Rehabilitation – (amputations, arthroscopic and orthopaedic surgeries, back pain, bursitis, tendinitis, fibromyalgia, muscular and joint diseases/pain, neck pain, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, spine issues, sprains, strains, tendinitis)
- Spasticity Management Program
- Spinal Cord Injury Rehabilitation
- Swallowing Evaluation and Treatment Services
- Vestibular (balance) Disorders Rehabilitation
- Women’s Health Rehabilitation
- Assistive Technology
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication Evaluations
- Low Vision/Neurovision
- Pressure Mapping
- Rehabilitation Driving Program
- Wheelchair Seating and Mobility Clinic