240A Market Street
New Albany, Ohio
Phone: 614-293-4980Google Map
Monday: 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Tuesday: 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Wednesday – Friday: 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
2 Saturdays per month: 8 a.m. – noon
Doctors, Nurse Practitioners and other providers at this location:
Primary Care Network Health Care Services include:
- diagnosis and treatment for any undiagnosed sign, symptom or healthcare concern
- routine physical exams
- school, sports, and camp physicals
- routine health screenings
- routine cancer screenings
- illness treatment for conditions such as colds and flu
- treatment of minor injuries, including cuts and sprains
- general and chronic care for seniors
- treatment and management of chronic diseases such as diabetes or asthma
- minor surgery, such as suturing, biopsies, and removal of skin lesions and moles
- comprehensive gynecologic services including pap smears and contraceptives
- pregnancy and newborn care
- infant and small children care
- wellness and disease prevention
- education and counseling regarding healthcare issues and concerns