- Ohio State has convenient primary care locations close to your home.
- Ohio State is an academic medical center. We perform medical research and teach future medical professionals in addition to providing care. This means our primary care physicians are creating and delivering the latest treatments and approaches to care.
- Our primary care offices are connected to Ohio State's full health system. Our doctors can easily connect you with the best specialists in central Ohio if you need more advanced care.
- Our electronic medical record gives every Ohio State doctor access to your health history. Your information follows you wherever you go in our system.
- You can manage your care from your phone. Our MyChart system gives you quick access to your doctors and your test results.
Our approach to primary care has earned Ohio State recognition as a Patient-Centered Medical Home by the National Committee for Quality Assurance. It means you can trust Ohio State to give you the very best primary care right when you need it.