Convenient primary care services in the Bethel Road area for children and adults, including:
- Routine physical exams, well-child checks, sports physicals, health screenings and immunizations
- Care for illnesses such as colds and flu
- Care for chronic conditions such as diabetes or asthma
- Treatment of minor injuries
- Health promotion and disease prevention support
- Medical consultations and referrals to specialists when needed
1727 Bethel Road
Columbus, Ohio 43220
Mon. and Thu., 8 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Tue., Wed., Fri., 8 a.m.-5 p.m
Sat., 8 a.m.-12 p.m.
Free parking on surface lot.
For immediate/walk-in urgent care services, visit: