543 Taylor Avenue
Columbus, Ohio 43203
Map and Directions
The Ohio State University Medical Center understands that the health services you need most often should be provided in a way that is both comprehensive and convenient.
CarePoint East combines a variety of outpatient health services in a single location, right in your community – compassionate care delivered with the same level of quality and personalized attention found at The Ohio State University Medical Center:
- Allergy Clinic
- Cardiac/Pulmonary Rehabilitation - 614-688-6306/7
- Endocrinology - 614-685-3333
- Family Practice - 614-688-6490
- Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition - 614-293-8658 ext. 1
- General Internal Medicine - 614-688-6470
- Infectious Diseases
- Infusion Suite
- Internal Medicine - 614-688-6470
- Laboratory Services - 614-688-6134
- Nephrology - 614-293-4837
- Occupational Medicine - 614-688-6492
- Optomotry - 614-293-8116
- Orthopaedics - 614-293-2663
- Physical Therapy - 614-688-6317
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Radiology/Imaging - 614-257-2222
- Rheumatology - 614-293-4837
- Sleep Medicine
- Spine Center - 614-293-2225
- Sports Medicine - 614-293-3600
For your convenience retail services including Walgreens and Seasons Express Café will also be available at CarePoint East.
Located just off the Leonard Avenue exit, CarePoint East is easily accessible from I-670 and offers plenty of free, convenient parking. On-site security will also be available to help with lockouts and jump starts.
And should you require additional testing or an overnight hospital stay, Ohio State's University Hospital East is located less than two miles away.