The staff of Ohio State's Comprehensive Wound Center (CWC) is committed to identifying the cause of your non-healing wound and developing a treatment plan that is specifically personalized for you.
We treat many types of wounds, including but not limited to:
- Diabetic Ulcers
- Pressure Ulcers
- Surgical Wounds
- Bone Infections
- Crush Injuries
- Poor Circulation
- Late Effects of Radiation
Because Ohio State's Comprehensive Wound Center is a national leader in wound research, we can offer you the most advanced treatment options available including Skin Substitutes, Negative Pressure Therapy, Hyperbaric and Topical Oxygen and Growth Factor Therapy to name a few.
Wound healing services are provided at four locations: Ohio State University Hospital East, OSU Martha Morehouse Medical Plaza, Carepoint Gahanna and Carepoint Lewis. Each location offers you:
- Ability to schedule an appointment without a physician referral
- Free and convenient parking
- Wound care experts
- Private exam rooms
- Access to many resources and specialized programs and services available through The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center
Expertise in Wound Healing
- Ohio State's Comprehensive Wound Center is the largest wound care program in Ohio and one of the largest in the country, but still focuses on providing personalized care for each patient's needs.
- Our physicians and staff are national leaders in wound sciences and have interdisciplinary medical and surgery experience covering wound care and hyperbaric therapy.
- As a Level I Trauma Center, we provide emergency hyperbaric medicine treatment for traumatic injuries, life-threatening infections and carbon monoxide poisoning.
- We also have one of the first inpatient physician-led wound services in the country. This service provides continuity of care for wound patients requiring the need for hospitalization while also providing continuity with outpatient care.
For more information about our services or to schedule a wound evaluation, call (614) 293-4811 or 1 (888) 340-3163.