Integrative Medicine refers to healthcare services and education not often found in traditional Western medical centers. The Integrative Medicine Clinic incorporates the art and science of caring for the whole person – body, mind and spirit – to treat and prevent disease, encouraging patients to create a condition of optimal health.
The Clinic, located at 2000 Kenny Road, provides an evidence-based, patient-centered approach to holistic health care.
Our services include:
- Traditional Western Medicine
- Whole Medical Systems
- Mind-Body Medicine
- Biologically-Based Practices
- Manipulative and Body-Based Practices
- Energy Medicine
The Integrative Medicine Clinic is open:
- Monday and Thursday: 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Tuesday and Wednesday: 8 a.m.-7 p.m. (Starting in July the Clinic will close at 6 p.m. on Tuesdays.)
- Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Saturday 8 a.m.-noon. (Starting in August the Clinic will be open the first and third Saturdays of each month.)
Contact us at: Phone: 614-293-9777 Fax: 614-293-9677.